The name of this organization is Roc City Mustangz, LLC. and is hereinafter referred to as "The Club".
PRESIDENT: CHRIS WASHINGTON
The President manages matters that can't be resolved by The Club. He will in no way be superior but will be the resolving factor on club matters, should the circumstances arise, the President has the authority to make quick decisions in emergency situations. All aspects concerning the club are led and overseen by the President.
VICE PRESIDENT: CHRIS DECORTE
The Vice President is second in command and will lead all activities, and oversee all events when the President is unavailable. The primary function of the Vice President is to acquire Club sponsorships, establish and maintain past/present community relations, oversee the Club website, and assist the President in all Club matters.
GENERAL RULES OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Members must always show respect for all fellow club members.
2. All club members are expected to act in a mature, adult-like manner when representing the club or wearing club apparel, (i.e. while at a club event, car shows, cruise nights, etc).
3. All club members are encouraged to be in good attendance at club meetings and club functions. Be active and frequent the Facebook Group to keep yourself updated on what is going on within the club.
4. There will be no competition between club members. (no one is above another).
5. All club members are encouraged to help or assist other fellow club members whenever possible.
6. All club members are encouraged (not required) to enthusiastically participate in club functions/shows.
7. If at any point during club meetings and/or functions related to the club, a member's actions or activities would bring down the club's morale and/or reputation, the club member may be asked to excuse themselves from an event or from the club as a suspension for subject matter that was uncalled for. This is a safety issue and also helps assure the enjoyment of the other participants.
8. The Club encourages responsible drinking at all times when at club meetings, events, and functions.
9. All club members agree to abide by all rules and regulations of Roc City Mustangz, LLC.
10. The Club does not discriminate based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
11. Any concerns or complaints regarding the club or its members are encouraged to be addressed to The Club President or Vice President immediately.
12. At any time, the President, at his discretion may refuse a person to become a member of the club or remove a member for the safety and positive reputation of Roc City Mustangz, LLC.
13. Last but not least, ALL CLUB MEMBERS ARE OBLIGATED, REQUIRED, REQUESTED, ENCOURAGED, and EXPECTED TO HAVE FUN, LAUGH A LOT AND MEET GREAT NEW FRIENDS!